My name is Max. I am a chihuahua. I have two hoomans, a doggy mommy, a fwog, and a cat. My doggy mommy's name is Wosie and my fwog's name is fwoggie. My hooman man invented some kind of computeh intehface dat types what I fink. The toopid fing finks I have a speech impediment. Dammit to heow.
I have boys too, but they are not heah all de time. I tink some udder dog finks da boys are his, but he is wong. I bet I'm tuffeh dan him. Toopid dog.
Heah is a pictuh of me. Pwetty awsome, huh?
My cat's name is ebil kitty cat fwom heoh. I wike to chase da kitty cat. I am vewy fast. I wike to chase fwoggy too. He doesn't wun unwess someone kicks him. I catch him and shake him. He wuns fastuh dan da kitty cat, but not as fah. I always get to wick the bowls. If Wosie twys to wick it I gwowl at huhw.
Dats all foh now. Bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment